PLEASE ONLY BOOK THIS SERVICE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A LOGO OR YOU ARE PURCHASING A LOGO.
You may also purchase a submark to accompany your logo. A submark is a variation of your main logo. It is used in situations where your main logo is not the best fit. A submark is a simplified version of your logo that does not include the full name of your business.
What to Expect:
- You will receive 3 concept samples for your submark within the delivery time you select at checkout.
- After reviewing each concept, you will make a selection on which concept you'd like to go with.
- You will then be allowed 3 revisions to the concept you have chosen.
**FOR CLARIFICATION -- Revisions are minor changes to fonts, colors, and placement of content. Concepts are the designs (samples) we create for you to choose from. If you are not satisfied with any of the concepts provided, you may purchase another concept for $15.
If you have a particular design/idea that you are unable to articulate, you may email photos of a design similar to what you'd like to email@example.com. Please do so as soon as you complete your order. Be sure to include your first and last name and business name in the subject line.
Your final submark will be emailed to you.
-You will receive one version of your submark on a transparent background, one on a white background, and one on a black background.
-It will be emailed in PNG and JPEG formats.
-Additional formats can be requested if needed.
- After checkout, sign into the client portal to complete and email the required information to in order to begin the design process. Failure to do so will result in order delays.
- During the design process, all communication will happen via email. (Be sure to read the TERMS & CONDITIONS for more information on the communication policy and Do Not Disturb clause).
- Proofs will be sent via email within the listed turnaround time. Review proofs and check for any errors, misspelled words, or missing information. Any changes you would like made to the design should be provided during this step. Octavia Design Co allows 3 FREE revisions, any additional revisions will result in an additional fee.
- After the revisions process (or if no changes are needed), the final files of your designs will be sent via email. Once final files are sent no more edits will be made to your designs.